Y’all…I love to eat. Even as a kid, you could always find me in the kitchen chowing down on something. It was that love of food that led to loving to prepare it, not only to be delicious but to look good, too!
Today’s recipe is one of my favorite go-to’s. Takes 5 minutes prep, 15-20 minutes cooking time, and 5 minutes to clean. Plus it’s reasonably nutritious! If you’re not too heavy-handed with the honey and get low sugar yogurt, you’re golden!
Okay here’s what you need (in addition to chicken, obvs):
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (pro tip: use goat cheese instead for some extra kick!)
- 2-3 Tbs/breast Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-2 Tbs Honey
- Your favorite herbs and spices
- Dash Salt
- .5-1Tbs/breast Butter
Throw everything into a skillet. That’s right. Just drop it in there.
Turn heat to a little above medium (about a 6-6.5) and stir/flip chicken for even coating and cooking. Repeat until lightly browned.
Eat that deliciousness in front of you!
There are lots of variations of this recipe, and I change the amount of each ingredient depending on what else I’m eating. Feel free to experiment and comment your combination below!
- Tomatoes (kumatoes preferably!)
- Olive Oil (cut out half of the butter)
- Goat Cheese (this replaces yogurt)
- Parmesan (crust the chicken before placing in skillet, like AllRecipes does here)